Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Why were the disciples of Jesus so joyful when Jesus ascended?
- How have you experienced the love of God recently?
- What’s the difference between “seducing” people in the church and sending people out of the church?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- What image or illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for our church’s Bible study–that we would grow in our understanding. Ask God to inspire us to want to learn scripture more. Pray for people who feel isolated.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you—that everything written about me in the law of Moses, the prophets, and the psalms must be fulfilled.”