BIBLICAL REFLECTIONEphesians 4
Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- How has the love of God changed you?
- How do you describe the love of God?
- Why is transformation important to the church?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who have been hurt by the church. Ask God to bring healing and peace. Pray that our church is intentional in caring for each other.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse (this week it’s 2):
But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ