Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Who do you say Jesus is?
- Explain the “temptation to do better than God.”
- How does the cross of Jesus impact how you live?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who feel overworked and underappreciated. Ask God to help them feel loved and to find rest. Pray for people to find peace in God.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
He called the crowd with his disciples, and said to them, “If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.