Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- How do you know if ministry is Jesus-centered and Kingdom-focused?
- What’s the difference in attitude between serving and being a servant?
- Why did Jesus say bring a child into the servant conversation?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who feel like they don’t belong. Ask God for opportunities to meet new people. Pray that God’s church would be a place people feel truly welcomed.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, “Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all.”