Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What made the people want to quiet Bartimaues?
- What made Bartimaues yell even louder?
- How can (does?) the church “close the door of faith” for other people?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those who feel “alone on the roadside.” Ask God to be open to forming meaningful relationships with others. Pray for our church to be those who beg Jesus on behalf of others.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Many sternly ordered him to be quiet, but he cried out even more loudly, “Son of David, have mercy on me!”