Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What does the temptation Jesus faced teach you about your life?
- Why was Jesus able to withstand the temptation of the devil?
- What temptations want you to “forget” God?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people you know who have made bad life decisions. Pray for their healing and wisdom. Ask God to bless them with a new direction.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness, 2where for forty days he was tempted by the devil.