Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- How does forgiveness connect you to God?
- Why is forgiveness important for the church?
- Recall a time someone modeled forgiveness for you.
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for families who are in turmoil with each other. Ask God to bring healing. Pray for our church to model forgiveness to our community.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.