You’ll find us at 1610 Comanche Street in Corpus Christi, TX.
WE LOVE LEARNING NEW NAMES and we look forward to having a chance to meet you. Whether you’re from Corpus Christi or just visiting, it’d be a blessing to have you join us one Sunday!
If you’re planning a visit, let us know so that we can expect you–if you have any other questions, please contact us.
Below are a few things to know about visiting this Sunday morning.
- Our Sunday morning worship begins at 10:45am, and we’re done in just over an hour. We stream our worship gatherings to our Facebook page.
- We’re a come-as-you-are church. You’re bound to see anything from jeans to ties and dresses to shorts. During the service we’ll pray, sing, read from the Bible and hear a 15-20 minute message from our pastor.
- Most of the songs we sing are hymns, but we have a group that also leads us in learning newer songs.
- The service is primarily in English. We do, however, sing some in Spanish and hear Bible readings in Spanish, too. We use a projection screen to show announcements, Bible readings and hymn lyrics.
We have a time for our Kelsey Kids to learn, too. A Kelsey Kids is any kid loved by Jesus–that’s all kids! Our pastor asks them to come forward and says a quick prayer. Then they go for great activities designed just for them.
If they’re not quite comfortable yet going, they are more than welcome to stay with you in the sanctuary. We have a special program for them and several good books they can read, too.
- street-side parking around the church
- parking lot at the corner of Comanche & N. Brownlee Blvd