BIBLICAL REFLECTIONEphesians 6
Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- How have you experienced inequality?
- Where do you see partiality in the church?
- What creative ways can you think of to share the love of God?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those looking for a purpose for their life. Pray that the Spirit would inspire them to see God’s will as their priority. Pray for a chance to learn and live into spiritual gifts.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, so that you may be able to withstand on that evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.