BIBLICAL REFLECTIONMark 5:21-43
Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- When have you had to deal with shame?
- How have you experienced God’s goodness lately?
- How can our church help bring healing to those in need?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- What image or illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those who feel ashamed of their lives. Ask God to help them know they are loved and that God desires for them to be healed. Pray for the church to be a welcoming family of God.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
He said to her, ‘Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.’