Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Why did Jesus suggest the disciples had “no faith”?
- What storms has Jesus calmed for you lately?
- What “other side” has God called you (and your church) to go?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- What image or illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people going through a storm. Ask God to give them faith, trust and hope. Pray for strength we need to go to “the other side.”
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm.