BIBLICAL REFLECTIONEphesians 5
Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What do you pray for most?
- What does it mean to redeem the time (or make the most of the time)?
- What kind of transformation should the church experience and promote?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people who deal with anxiety. Ask God to bless them with peace. Pray that they are able to learn healthly coping skills.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse (this week it’s 2):
Be careful then how you live, not as unwise people but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil.