Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What makes us so “give an inch, take a mile”?
- Were James and John bold or something else?
- What do you see that others in the church may be oblivious to?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those who feel like they’ve done too much bad for God to love them. Ask the Lord to help them understand and receive the grace of God. Pray that the church reaches out to those who feel unworthy.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
For the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life a ransom for many.”