Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What are the “best times” and “worst of” things you see in the world today?
- How does the church hear from God?
- How have you experienced God’s peace?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those going through the worst of times. Ask God to teach us to be thankful for our many blessings. Pray that we hear a word from God.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
the word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the wilderness.