Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What teaching of Jesus challenges you most?
- How does Jesus’ interpreation relate to the kind of ministry he will have?
- What does it mean to say Jesus is Lord?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for the widows and the sick in your community. Ask God to bring protection and healing. Pray that the church would be a faithful witness to those in need.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
And he said, “Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in the prophet’s hometown.