Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What has the Bible taught you?
- Imagine what could happen if the church hungered to hear God’s word.
- If Christians aren’t hungering for God’s word, what are they hungering for?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those who feel unworthy. Ask God to let them hear the good news they are loved by God. Pray that we are a loving church that helps people know their worth to God.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Then Jesus said to Simon, “Do not be afraid; from now on you will be catching people.”