Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Why is forgiveness an important characteristic of Christians?
- How easy is it to keep enemies? Why?
- Why do we “test” each other?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for your enemies. Ask God to bless those people who have wronged you and have never made your life easy. Pray for the courage and faith to forgive those you need to forgive.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.