Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Are you more like the prodigal or the older brother?
- What mayhem is your church facing?
- Where on the “life cycle” is your church and your walk with God?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those who are suffering. Ask God to bring healing and peace. Pray for the chance to serve someone in need this week.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
But we had to celebrate and rejoice, because this brother of yours was dead and has come to life; he was lost and has been found.