Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Why did Mary anoint Jesus in such a dramatic way?
- Why would some consider worship a “royal waste”?
- Describe a life of worship.
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help us make Kelsey known as a loving church?
- What image/illustration from the passage and/or Sunday’s message caught your attention most?
- What other questions do you have about the passage and/or message?
- In what ways did the Holy Spirit challenge you through the message?
- What do you have to do to make the message mean something to you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for those who feel overwhelmed or deal with anxiety. Ask God to bring healing, peace and rest. Pray that the fragrance of our worship fills our lives.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time to memorize this 1 Bible verse:
Mary took a pound of costly perfume made of pure nard, anointed Jesus’ feet, and wiped them with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.