SERMON TITLE: Advent Action: See More
Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why
- Recall a time you knew God was with you and it made an impact on your faith.
- What things try to get your attention the most?
- How have you learned to see more of what God is doing around you?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help Kelsey be a loving church?
- What caught your attention the most?
- How did the Holy Spirit challenge you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for people struggling to get through the holidays. Ask God to give them the courage to say no to things that keep them from having peace. Pray they can see more of what God is doing so that they can know God’s joy.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Go and tell John what you hear and see:
11:5 the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news brought to them.