Summarize the passage by asking Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- What can make reconciliation difficult?
- What does it mean for our lives to flourish?
- What relationships do you need to pray for?
RECALLING THE MESSAGE
- How does this message help Kelsey be a loving church?
- What caught your attention the most?
- How did the Holy Spirit challenge you?
WEEKLY PRAYER FOCUS
Pray for families and friends who struggle with unforgiveness. Ask God to soften hearts and help all to be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger. Pray for healing.
SCRIPTURE TO HEART
Take time this week to memorize this one verse:
“I call heaven and earth to witness against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live.”