The great people of the earth today are the people who pray, not those who talk about prayer.
PRAYERS, PRESENCE, GIFTS, SERVICE, WITNESS
LEARNING TO PRAY
At least once this week, use this brief assignment as a way to grow your prayer life:
READ AND REFLECT
- Read 1 Samuel 3:1-10
- When have you felt like hearing from God was “rare?”
- When was the last time you felt like God was calling you?
- How do you listen to God?
- Lord, your Spirit reaches out to me in ways I don’t always recognize. Help me to hear what you speak to my heart. Draw me closer to you and to your will. In Jesus’ name, help me hear your voice. Amen.
- Write something you will pray for this week that you don’t always think about praying for: